What does a coach do?
A coach provides motivation, support and guidance. Just like sports coaches and personal trainers at gyms, a coach will hold you accountable for what you want to achieve. Coaching can be as simple as weekly emails and/or phone calls, or as involved as in-person coaching sessions. The level of involvement is determined by the client.
- Help executives/leaders identify and achieve their goals
- Create strategic alignment, collaboration and accountability across an organization
- The Peoplemap™ System and training programs with individuals and companies in the vital areas of leadership development, team building and peak performance
- Navigate challenges created by changing conditions
- Improve communication skills
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Feel valued by peers
- Help people identify and achieve their goals
- Maintain focus and discipline during periods of transition
- Create a Life Blueprint to discover your purpose and achieve personal and professional fulfillment through Now What?® a 90-day program developed by Laura Berman Fortgang. I am a licensed facilitator trained by her.This program includes:
- 12 weekly, one-hour calls with you and your coach
- Unlimited e-mail support from your coach between calls
- Exclusive access to materials available to “Now What” clients
- Specific, meaningful fieldwork each week
- You also need to commit to investing your time: in order to truly benefit from “Now What: 90 Days to a New Life Direction”, you’ll need to set aside time each week.To learn more about this “life changing” program, send me an email.Let’s begin this journey together today………
Coaching services are not counseling, therapy, or psychotherapy services and these services will not be provided.